- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Support Document
- Vendor Info
- More Products
CRC Lectra Clean? II Non-Chlorinated Heavy Duty Degreaser
I. Product Description
CRC Lectra Clean? II is a versatile, non-chlorinated, non-conductive, zero VOC and non-corrosive heavy duty degreaser intended for use on electric motors and other electrical equipment. Lectra Clean? II will remove heavy deposits of wax, dust, oil, tar, ink, grease and carbon dust from metal, plastic and nylon surfaces. Additionally,
Lectra Clean? II’s controlled evaporation enhances its strong cleaning action. It provides an excellent alternative to chlorinated solvents for cleaning applications where chlorinated solvents are not acceptable.
Recommended for use on electric motors, fusible disconnects, switchgears, transformers, circuits, insulators, relays, switches, air tools, generators, compressors, pumps, tools, dies, molds and a wide variety of other electrical and industrial equipment.
III. Features & Benefits :
- High Flash Point. Reduces potential for fire.
- Non-Chlorinated. Lowers personal risk.
- No Residue. Reduces need for additional cleaning steps.
- Low Odor and Zero VOC Formulation. Promotes a better work environment and user comfort.
- Contains No Class I or Class II ODCs. Complies with EPA ozone depleting regulations.
- M.S.D.[L.]? Material Safety Data Label. Provides instant access to current safety information hould an accident or OSHA inspection occur. Helps comply with OSHA Hazard communications Standard 29 CFR 1910.1200
IV. Directions :
- May be harmful to some plastics. Test on small area before using. Do not use on sensitive electronic equipment such as tape decks, VCRs, computers,etc. Use a CRC precision cleaner instead.
- To remove grease, oil, hydraulic fluids and related contaminants, spray until clean. For hard to reach areas, use the extension tube. For heavier soils, apply product and allow to penetrate for several minutes. Re-apply and soil should flush off.
- Air dry or dry with a clean, absorbent cloth.
- If necessary, repeat application.
- Allow to dry thoroughly and vent before reactivating system.
- For personal safety, do not use on energized equipment
|Filter by Temperature||
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!