ASV 604 , Di - Electric Silicon Grease ( DC-4) - 1KG
ASV 604 Dielectric, Non-melting silicon grease like compound for lectrical parts insulation and moisture proection
- Wide service temperature range from -50C to +200C
- Moisture resistant and exellent water repellency qualities prevent formation of conducting water film?
- High degree of resistance to salt spray,humidity and corrosives
- High dielectric strength
- Chemically inert
- Very low volatility
- Very good thermal and oxidation stability
- Consistency is largely independent of temperature and maintains its grease like conssistency at high temperatures
- Nontoxic, Non volatile, Non Melting and odorless
- Compatible with plastic,rubber and metal pairings
- Very good adhesion on all metals,glass,plastic,ceramic,rubber substrates
- As a moisture proof seal and protective barrier coating on high tension electrical connections of all electronic,electrical,industrial,marine,aircraft,automotive? ? ? ?equipment? ?for providing greater resistance to tracking and effects of corona discharges.
-As a dielectric seal cum lubricants for switches,cables,cable connectors,high voltage insulators,battery terminals,spark plugs,disconnection junctions,ignition system to? ?prevent formation of a conducting film of water,eliminate risk of flashovers,minimize electrical leakage and prevent ingress of moisture.
?For all electrical fittings exposed to marine environments to protect from salt-water corrosion,oxidation,moisture penetration,reduce maintenance and increase wear life? ?of equipment.
-As a protective coating on insulators and bushings in chemical plants to protect them from chemical fumes,vapors and gases
-As an assembly lubricate for various metal-plastic and metal-rubber pairings.
-On to surfaces of ceramics,metals,insulating materials to impart high surface resistivity
-? Wide service temperature range from -50°C to +200°C
-? Moisture resistant and excellent water repellency qualities
? ?prevent formation of conducting water ?lm
-? High degree of resistance to salt spray, humidity and
-? High dielectric strength
-? Chemically inert
-? Very low volatility
-??Very good thermal and oxidation stability
-? Consistency is largely independent of temperature and
? ? maintains its grease like consistency at high temperatures
-? Nontoxic, non volatile, non melting and odorless
-? Compatible with plastic, rubber and metal pairings
-? Very good adhesion on all metals, glass, plastic, ceramic,
? ? rubber substrates
Directions for Use
Use as supplied. Never dilute or mix with other oil or grease.
Apply by means of hand, brush or putty knife. Can also be
dispersed in solvents like mineral spirits, xylene or methyl ethyl
ketone for thinning the consistency and making it easier to
apply by brushing, dipping or spraying. Do not mix with other
oils or grease.